【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

At the end, everything still remain the same,

My uphold still couldn’t change the facts.

I couldn’t expect much when the main key is not here,

I even being so stubborn and naïve to thought that I still can get it back.

Being a person who couldn’t make the right option,

The end I couldn’t get what I want.

Or I can even say so;

The fact already turn out,

No matter the set up I made at the first,

Also hardly amend it.

I’m not making a mistake,

Just I’m being stupid to believe that,

That I can still grab the thing back to me.

I’m flat too late to realize I made the wrong turn,

When I make the wrong one,

I’m hardly to go back,

Cause I didn’t realize god already gave me the last chance.

After all, I have to go on with the life,

There’s no new story for me,

Just that I need to clear up the mess,

That I bring out.

Thou I just preserve to bring it to future as a memory,

But I’ll call that well and good.

I’m pleased.

0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers