【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

wong choii..

shud i be happy or wat had happened?
i ruined it again and again.
disappointed ..

yes,u scolded me correctly..
nobody dares to scold me and and every1 alays forgv me,except u..
i always wonder who dare to scold me like the way u did..
finally i found u...
u r the one..
im hurt...cos i ruined it..

wat u said,wat u did,wat u meant
all keep in my heart...
im sorry...
for doing such silly act.
u said we end right here..
my heart bleeding and tears keep drowning.
my feeling turn up side down.
i noe i cant keep ur heart to me anymore.
what i can do is to change myself..
maybe future u can realize what i changed..
its a maybe..
i asked u..."did u ever like me?"
"u r not the one who got hurt.."
i understand wat u meant,even u not saying "i love you.."
im sorry for my character..
sorry i ruined it.
i was thinking..
if i didnt spend my time with u,i didnt back to kl on yesterday,
is it wont happen such thing?
but i guess,things happen wit reason.
this prove to me,still someone dare to scold me,someone who give me chance but i didnt appreciate it..
im hoping that u will give me once,another chance.
but i noe...u won't..cause its not chance or not chance
is about me myself..
who still wanted to lie to myself or awake now?
i understand now.

yesterday i laughed and tears keep dropping,
whatver i told u at the last..
i hope u really understand..
cos i meant it...
and i found someone who really dare to scold me and love me...
u really the one..
but u r not belongs to me anymore...
not anymore...

when i back to home,i was hoping that u will message me and saying"be,im in office already...rmb eat ur lunch ya..","be,im back lo..now dinner with frens..."when u fetch me back,u didnt look back and watch i walk inside my house,u walk away directly...i was hoping u will look back and smile,at least,i can see ur last face,but..u didnt..
u said,from now on,u nt anyone to me,nobody dares to say so...
lol,its real hurt..

hubby,let me say once again...
from now on,i go on with my life...
what u told me...
i keep in my heart..
and i will change it..
i meant and i will..
thanks for forgive me once,but no second chance.
i understand..
what u said,is letting me awake and for my own good...
u said i silly,why will like u...
but....i couldn't say a reason..
becos i do love u..
i noe ur heart is been spoiled by someone,and u cant ever treat someone truly..
i hope im the one who can cure u from the pain,but i noe im nobody,i cant...
sorry and i love you..

1 day u will found out,not even a word can describe how much i love you..

eventhough i really love you..
im gonna smile cos i deserve too.
no matter how hard it is,
i will be fine without you.
yes i will..
eventhou i can't live without you..
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers