【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Sorry,mum...

today shud a happy new year for me...
but........
i couldn't be happy...
mum admitted hospital because of high sugar level...
i noe it from her at 8 something..
she called me and said she in hospital..
im not beside her ..
dun even noe she in hospital...
i cried and feel so worried to her..
i been saying sorry to her..
because of making her angry on dat day before we went to genting...
she fainted on dat day...
i was so guilty when saw she laying on the bed ...
i wanted to say sorry but i jz couldn't say it out..
i been crying and try to hide my emotion from people..
till now i been crying..
nobody can cheer me..
my heart feel so pain...
although she can go back tmr..
but..
they dunwan to let me worry,
they rather hide the truth from me...
if i noe,i rather go back home and see my mum...
i love her so much...
sis told me they dunwan i rush back ..
but i dunwan to be the last person who noe...


everybody wishing me happy new year..
but im not happy at all..
im suffer for the pain dat i treat my mum badly..
sorry mum...
sorry....

listening to the song..
dat touch deep my heart...
im lost...
im been crying...
im a bad evil girl...
hurt my mum hurt my family..
sorry...

mummy,
i love u more than i can say..
sorry for hurting u..
sorry for making u worry...
im a bad girl...
sorry mum....
forgive ur girl...been so rude to u...
when i heard u cry..
i cant even stop myself...
why am i so useless?
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers