【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

my hippo

Am i the one who think too much?
why am i feel so lost at so sudden?
did he ever realise i need him and love him much?
or he just need someone to be with?

hubby,
do u know im so helpless when u not around?
do u know i feel so scared that 1 day u will gone from my life?
i cant bare to accept the fact when u really gone..
can i be the girl you really love?
or im just a girl you like ..
not even can be the important girl..
i love the time when spend with you...
but i really wanted to know..
am i the girl for u?
or u feel im not suit to be and duno how to tell me?
i dunno whether i wan to know the truth or just ran away from the fact,and lying myself..
but...i feel so scared...
i wanted to know and ask
but i realize that u will angry even will be very cruel to me..
but i do love u more and more..

baby boy..


whenever u said bye to me
i was so sad..
even when chat...
u even said u nid to sleep after u burn ur cd
i was hope we can chat,
even jz spend a less time..
but i noe u cant,cos u nid to drive on the second day and u feel dat no nid always spend our time together even sms..
we did quarrel for once becos of u din msg me when u went out.
sorry baby,
for being so childish..
'i hope you can call me bebe or even be rather than lian..
cos be reserved to u..
oni u the one who can call..
but u dunno,how much i wanted to hear u said u love me with ur heart..
how longer i need to wait?
for hoping that u will realise im in ur life now?
for hoping that u will put me in ur life now?

hubby,

sincere be really love u..
hope 1 day u will know...
i noe u hate to see im so childish so weak so stupid even hate to see my tears,
im not saying im not believing in u,but i just wan to noe...do u love me with ur heart?
u nvr tell,but i noe...
cos u never say it but u use a different way to say it...
but i hope u can tell me fully ...

* not in a very good mood,feel so helpless and lonely tonite,tears again*
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers