【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

ASS-ing@.@

today will be the last day for 2008..
feel so emo for so sudden..
why?
cos a lot of things happened in this year..
everything just like a dream for me..
when today i wake up,the 1st thing i saw,well....
dun say saw 1st,the 1st thing i think is my assignment..
and realize today are 31st of december..
previous jz keep talk about today..
and today came..i was real shocked and think that,
time passes too fast,i havent ready to accept the fact and it already is today..
wat i did for my pass?
"2008...today is the last day"
this is on my mind all day long..
feeling emo...
maybe cause i couldnt celebrate due to im having assignment to rush..
but even im celebrating,
i couldn't be any happier...
my housemate moving today,
makes me feel i miss the old day..
not only to this house,but to everything i had for the past..

just couldn't stop emo-ing when im typing right here...
every1 is celebrating...
2009 coming..
wat will happen on that year again?
6 more hours to go..
2008 and 2009 coming
this are my 1st time i didnt at home celebrating a new year..
while im sitting and staying my kl house emo-ing..
luckily dar concern me a lot..
a well,a good news forgot to announce..
im belongs to someone now=)
this the happy thing in my mind now=D
he cares me a lot..
till now im still feel like im dreaming because hes mine..
we both keep saying are we really dreaming or wat,cos its so unknown feeling and excited when noe we are together..
lol,he so cute for me=)
i'll never noe i have such a chance to be with a guy like him(i never tell him this =p)
its a feeling that i couldn't express,more than happy i can say...
simple yet sweet..
dats wat i wanted for so long,been searching around and i get it.. =)
wat shud i say?
love to be with him =D

2009,
may u gv me a lot of luck in this year..
challenges and fear factor dun gv to hard for me..
my life will be different from now on,
well...maybe~~
at least dar stepping in my life now~

to everyone..
happy new year and 2009 for ya'all..
although im mad cos u all can celebrate while i cant =(
to my buddies who rushing assignment like me?
GOOD LUCK DUDE!!
lets spend our time infront of pc and lappie and countdown our new year..
special ever!!
happy new year to my family,sorry for cant celebrate this new year with u all
have a great new year eve to u all=)
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers