【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Old school 2002-2006

monday went back to secondary school to take my result with buddy..
den felt back the time dat i spend when im still in secondary school..
suddenly feel like...
im getting old...
two years i never back to this school,previous im jz a student
now im a college student..
although student but situation are so different..
college not similar with primary secondary school,which is when we are young,we havent realize the real world are so cruel.

me and buddy go walk around the school..
and step into the class dat i used to study..
5 Dedikasi..lol..still the same..well,i think worst xD

go to the canteen,look at the place we used to have our break.
the place dat i used to sit for 1 last time with my classmate..
the place dat i bought nuggets..
lol..
still the same old school..
the only thing different is
im not their student anymore...
im ex student...
feeling so different..
i smiling my own,feeling the feel on my own..
those feeling which cant express by words.
everything changed.
everyone changed.
couldn't back in time.
just can stand on the same spot,
or walk further.
dats my life.

Lee Li Lian who used to be so innocence in mind,
are gone.
the newest Lee Li Lian just can be poizon.

well,i had captured the photos at my school
but not right now..
wait for my update xD!
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers