【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

RAining mood

these few days kinda tired``
rushing for our commercial adv..
these few days keep rain and rain..
argh!

most stupid is today
as usual went to class den go fren house for our assignment again.
i guess today will rain so i wear a short pants and forgot to bring my umbrella.
den everything go smooth when we taking our shoot..
until 5 something we wanted to go for dinner..
suddenly rain..
and well~
so heavy!!
we were thinking how to go back our home..
the taxi won't fetch us..
and the end,Yan go and buy each of us 1 umbrella..
and we walk to the bus station..
there are flood everywhere..
and my shoes wet..
even got water inside my shoes..
my fren were keep scream and shouting for cos they having the same situation..
and yet i laughed until i cant even stand still..
under the rain i laugh as like nobody looking at me..
no more lady look xD
i kept laughed at my frens cos so funny..
and when the car pass by,the water splash to us..
omg!i keep laugh and laugh~
until the end we still sit taxi and back to our home..
i guess thats the excitment when for me when raining.

i love raining...
but not in these kind situation..
afternoon got a lot of air pollution,
my face so oily ed..
night raining..
gosh...
whole body wet,wat the~

tired..
tmr mid term ed..
yeah~havent start do revision...
spending my time on my blog xD
dats all today=)

bless me,bless i can get my baby tomorrow =)
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers