【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

dinner at Steak Garden

today went to Kl Steak Garden to have dinner..yum yum..
tis was the second time i went there..
1st time nvr ate anything there..
today went there finally can eat ed xD
i order 1 Grilled Cheese Chicken chop and Italian Passion soda
the chop are so nice~the cheese the sauce,yum yum~
so full after ate it..
the enviroment also quite relaxing..

about 7 something..getting dark,take a pic sin=)
the romantic light they put for open air table=)
is dark night d...

the moment are so relaxing cos of the environment..
i like tis kind of restaurant..
so relaxing yet romantic xD
if go with bf with anniversary will b nice~ xD!
dreaming...wahhahaha~


0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers