【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

my 1st time =D

welll welll well..
few days nvr blog d..
busy these few days..
will still b busying for the continuing week...

dat day saturday went to NTV7 concert with bro and his gf..
aww~was my 1st time to go concert..
thx to lex cos giving me the ticket there =p
cos i wanted to go so much``
cos got my Darling Jam,my Honey JJ
and from saturday,my new idol~
Y2J~
aww!they are so damn ROCK!!!!
damn nice~
sunday went kp for their showcase summroe xD!
so nice!!
love it..

the concert for me,was a memorable 1...
cos was my 1st time
my favourite idol``

argh~nid off d..
continue on next day=)
nites=)
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers