【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

a MESS!!

MERRY XMAASSSS!!!

its been so long i nvr post blog d..
getting lazy and lazier~~
well,i couldnt say i busy,cos those thing i busy for is nothing xD!

my time is getting near and nearer,
another year coming soon in next week..
omg..
i was thinking,wat i did for this year?
and i remember,yeah i did many things..
wat is it?
well,god noe i noe,thats it~

from october till now..
i was real busy
travel from kl to klang,klang to kl``
october was a new member in this family..
november was...
i also cant rmb..
but i noe dat...
i stop my well,wat that call?
pet bro and pet sis relationship with sum1..
why?
i jz cant tell..
hopefully he can understand me...
and this month,
wedding wedding and wedding!!
gosh!

my assignment due date coming soon..
and yet my assignment are a mess!!
next week nid pass 2 assignment..
and my cousin wedding comin soon..
next week are so...
SCARY!!!
argh!
i noe no matter how i will still fight till the end..
but the assignment war are....dunno wat to describe..
argh!
bless me!!

a mess now!!
i wish for a calm time for me all the way...
please~
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers