【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

4 days in 1 blog =D

well..
finally i have time to sit infront of pc to blogging again..
last few days were quite busy and enjoying..

Friday
Dinner with fren at Steak Garden..
Saturday
Afternoon went to saloon with sister to dye my hair..
result?not really effective the color cos we buy our own color
at least mine looks a bit red=)
Night go for cousin's wedding dinner..
taking pics with my couzzy~
the restaurant=.=,
i went once with my ex...
still rmb which place i used to sit
den mum decide to go clubbing after dinner..
at the end,go back home sleep,
cos they told me second day need to go PD for trip=.=
but i realized dat second day used to have Melbourne Shuffle competition at Sunway Pyramid,aww!missed it~

Sunday
sleep till 10 something..
sis wake us up and i start packing my things..
bring few shirt and pants only.
den straight go to PD..
raining all day long..
reached there went to a restaurant and have our lunch..
and go to the nearest temple pray pray..
aww~raining again~
reached our apartment..
start to relaxing myself..
still raining cant go to the beach..
at the end,went to the beach and walk wit mum..
keep taking pics xD
whole day time spend in apartment cos nowhere else to go~
nite still relaxing ~
till i went and sleep=)

Monday(today)
packing stuff and start driving back..
stop at Tanjung Sepat to have our lunch..
seafood meal~wee~
and start comin back..
and yeah,
whole day raining again`
didnt stop till we reach our home sweet home~
yawns~

tiring week..
guess what~
thursday holiday again xD!
love holiday =D

dats all for now=)
nite to ya'll
mwahs~
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers