【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

sweet dreams =)

guess what,another weekend has passed.
have a wonderful yet suffering weekend..
friday went sing k with frens are so damn enjoyin for me..
cos its giving me an unforgettable moment..
wats dat?
nah~secret xD

yesterday night 3am oni sleep @.@
suffering for my pain till cant sleep...
wake up 7am...for doing Caley's full moon..
we cook and rush here and there for the full moon stuff..
so busy!
and tired..

finally its end about 12pm..
and preparing myself to go gv away all the full moon package..
all the day my job is to taking care of Caley xD
in the car i meant..~
i still got help in preparing the food!
wanted to report my job for today xD!
im responsible,well...sort of.....
SS-ing again..

finally,baby full moon..
we all are so glad...
especially my parent...
they helped a lot when the baby born till now..
this is the 1st time i saw daddy so funny
"yang yang,gong yang yang oh`~"
we was like....well.....erm.....nothin to say,wat to do,his cucu~
my neice xD
weee....
mum done a lot for baby and sis..
every1 appreciate wat my mum did i guesss..
especially me,cos a women nid to take care of 5 kids to a person we are,are so difficult,and she did it!
my dad also...its nt easy i realized...
dad n mum~I LOVE YOU!!
mwahs!

jz now went for dinner with family at Palm Glove..
its 2 celebration,one is for Liwei's graduation dinner,and another is for Caley's full moon..
enjoyed much and....well,i eat a lot,cos hungry,especially the fruits!aww~so de-li-cious~~

to my baby neice,
Qui Le,
ber yi love u so much~
u will be the precious in our family,
yi always love u=D

well,goin bek kl again tmr..
a week come again,goes again...
miss my Caley so much!
miss my frens so much!
seems so serious everytime i back kl =.=
im too emotional i apologize xD

keep thinking the things which doesnt exist,
i hope it will exist...
thats wat i pray for it...
god,gv me a clue so dat i wont suffering for dat..
feel so sweet whenever think about it..
cos i feel like,this goin to be mine,for no reason i feel so,why?
but when think dat it hardly to exist,
i was jz dropping into a deep deep hole which is no end from a high high place...

well,good nite~
dats for today..
feel sick and tired..

*kissiing my bruise xD*
*ex-squueeezzzeee meee*
flu-ing!
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers