【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

ASS

yay``
today back to kl...
as usual routine~
but today cliff class cancel,
so went to jusco with frens..
spend my 3 to 4 hours at jusco jz walking around and buying stuff..
tried a lot of shirts dat suits me and makes me feel so heart itchy,
wanna buy it,but~ $$$$!!
no $$$$~
sigh~

till now...
10pm goin to 11pm,
guess what..
i havent start my art law assignment..
tmr nid to show Lecturer ed
wat the !@#$%
im so damn tired!
but tmr class start at 8am,cant skip to do assignment..
sigh!
the LAW makes me confuse
how am i going to start?
this sue dat dat sue tis..
how about...
I SUE U ALL FOR CAUSING ME CRAZY AND TIRED!!!!??
ish!

ahhh...
today told my frens..
reached kl not more than 3 hours,im started to miss my home!
why why why?
cos...CALEY!
i miss caley~~~
i miss my home!
and..
the night life dat go out with frens xD
but 1 thing,
damn boring when dun hv any special one to be with me and chat with me all along the day..
i mean my love 1?xD!
despo ah!
these few days damn despo ah..
hahahha...
despo in wat?
in dreaming lar~
SS abit lo...
wat to do =P

k lar,
beh tahan ed...
"assignment assignment"
keep surround my mind...
do all the best i can
hopefully i get the solution for dat
and can sleep early!
weee...
im responsible!!
xD

night to u all who can sleep early
good luck to those who same with me...rush for ass!
and...
shyt to those who i hate =D

*yawning,flu-ing,urut-ing my bruise,coughing,wat-ing?*
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers