【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

great nite

yesterday night went sing k with Shien n Kenny them all..
about 10pm me and shien reached the mall and we walked around and chat about her bf
well im complaining when will mine appear~
Kenny called and said they reached..dat time was about 11 sumthin ed..

We went inside our room and i keep singing all the songs..
while shien went out talk to her boy..
me and kenny with...who is dat?forgot,nvr ask his name..
were in the room,i keep sing and keep choosing song xD
till Jeremy come and we all enjoyed our night..

as usual,they are very funny when we singing the songs..
keep playing and changing the lyrics...

reached home about 3am,wat the !
damn tired..
anyway,thanks to them,cos im havin a great night.
=D

yesterday i did enjoyed so much,
cos~i wear quite nice (for myself)..
feel so confidence enough...
hahhhahaa....
SS lagi~

but i did sacrifice sumthing..
my leg!
got hurt when im goin toilet,
hit the door and today,got bruise...
aww!damn pain!
i wan hu hu~
xD

so far for yesterday...
Caley today full moon ed,she goin bek home,wuwu!
miss her much!!
babygirl,love u so much~
=)

*hu hu-ing my leg*
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers