【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

good girl day~

tuesday again``
yawns...every week doing the same thing..
borin wei..
today go class as usual...
morning headache so skip morning de class...
den go for law class lunch with frens and class again..
today real sleepy..
alone went to KLCC KINOKUNIYA buy law books..
wat to do,friday mid term,nid the law book to reference..
went there and find my books..
well,found few oni...
den alone go walk around KINOKUNIYA..
and i realized..
quite enjoy for so sudden..
maybe alone seems so lonely..
but dat was the moment i feel so relax and enjoy
look like a girl who so guai walk around book store but not branded shop xD!
fake oni wert..
walk around read books..now i realized why some ppl rather spend their time in book store than other place..cos so relaxing..
kinokuniya real a nice book store...
den finished buying my books,went and walk around klcc..
alone yeah alone again..
well,quite enjoy..
went to few shoes shop cos wanted to buy a new shoes,but cant find any which i like,and my mind thinking,new year comin soon,wait dat time oni buy.haha~
at the end also buy a nice shirt..
den went to sit lrt..
gosh,damn a lot of ppl..wrong timing!
but wat to do,still nid rush back...
waiting for train...
suddenly darry called me...chat a while den i wanted to go into train so cant continue with him.
when inside the train!!GOSH!! iM SARDIN!!
wat the!real sardin..i cant even move,cos people surround me..argh!
finally reached wangsa..go sit bus,drop by TBR da bao..
shyt!raining summore...chat with Uncle who i always went his shop da bao economic rice one den go buy vitagen..suddenly rain heavy,how also nid to go back home..den take umbrella and walk back..
heavy heavy! the road oni got me!my pants wet summore!
ish~wat a day!
reach home fast open the vitagen and drink drink drink~finish 5~ xD
jz a day~which...well...dunno how to describe~

gotta go and bath,whole body so sticky!
ewwwy!!
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers