【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

A happy weekend =)

"humming song"
lol,well...today sunday huh?
wat did i done for today?
just sitting infront of my lappie and do my art law assignment...
at 1st totally dunno how to start till my table full of papers..
i even ask fren to search the law book for me..
but at last i found some useful info that i need for my assignment..
luck i guess =D

yesterday saturday,
family were out in the morning..
so i wake up around 10am and started to clean house..
wash outside floor,sweap the floor,clean the fan,do some housework..
and singing songs..relax and enjoy =D
till afternoon bro come back and we started to clean our pc table..
now our pc table extend d...
even my lappie also can put,wee~
love it!
back to topic,den everyone started to come back..
i was so tired cos clean the house~
so take a nap
suddenly Jeremy called and ask for movie
well,sure i say yes xD
den ask Shien but she said she cant..
=(
den when at night prepare for myself,were chatting with Khai Lun..
for so sudden he find me in msn and we suprised dat we goin to the same place and watch the same movie...we both was like..omg!!
haha,den we said if got fate den sure we will meet at there..
den Kenny called me and ask my house...
they forgot where i stay =.=
i keep tell them the location and they keep lost and real funny..
finally they came~
in the car they keep talk and talk~
and when reach there,they said they havent book ticket..
wait till 11pm oni go and try buy,finally get it..
but me and Khai Lun cinema are different,our fate~haha
back to home about 1am...yawns,when watchin madagascar,i feel so sleepy.. =p

anyway,too long for my blog again
im trying to cut short but..
well...hehe...trying~
tmr back kl again~
miss my home again~
haha``
dats all for today =)
continue with my assignment~
weee~

OH YA!
forgot something~
my cute caley~
she is so cute...
wanna share sum of her cute pic~
xDxD...
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers