【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

worst moment...ever...

when you are sad,
u trying to find any of ur contact
no matter in msn,phone or anything...
only you realized,
that theres nobody can share with you...
isnt dat sad?

yes..
i felt it..

im sad cos sumthing bothering me..
i always tot im tough enough to face alone,
and dun nid any1 to be with me..
but im wrong..
cos....
i still need ppl to share with me..
but when i search on my list
theres nobody i can share..
why?
cos i dun let ppl care about me?
cos i not frenly?
cos i fierce?
maybe all included...
i just need sum1 who i can really tells everything..
im tired of being tough...

spoiled me spoiled my life...
im tired being like this...
when u cant speak out sumthing which bothering u,
ur heart feel so pain so suffering..
im having this right now..
so suffering..
but when u tell it out,
its doesnt work too,
i cant cure me too..

why am i being so weak?
why i jz cant be normal?
wat shud i do?

please,im tired.
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers