【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

LOVE

When u don’t love someone,

Please let go.

Let other have the chance to love her

If the person you love give up on you

Please let go yourself,

Let yourself have the chance to love someone else.

Even how you wanted something,that will not belongs to u

You need to give up eventhough you don’t want to.

Life are full of kinds

But never let yourself to become an evil.

Some fate are meant to be lost it

Some will never have a happy ending

Love someone doesn’t mean will belongs to you

But belongs someone then must treat her and love her truly.

Men cry because he really deep in love

Girls cry because she really give up

If true is a hurt,

I choose to lies

If lies is a hurt

I choose to be silent

If silent is a hurt,

I choose to leave

If lost means bitter,

you scare to pay,

If confused is bitter,

Will you choose to end it

If persue is bitter,

Will you choose to hold one

If separate is bitter,

Who will you choose to be listener

Sky will be clear after the rain

You wont feel the pain when you don’t realized that was a hurt.


0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers