【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

tiring hell``

gosh..
bek from kl..
only i realized im totally tired..
didnt sleep much on last few days,
didnt sleep on time..
makes me feel so tired when im back.

even when in train on the way back to klang,i can fall asleep easily..
and feel so cold when in the train..

till now...
back from buying Caley's thing from Tesco with mummy,
only i feel relax enough..

But i keep feeling like..
im goin to sick...
am i sick now?
or goin to sick?
=.=
cos keep cough and throat itchy~
my eye keep wanna close.
but force myself to online awhile only go sleep
felt sorry to myself if didnt online xD!
back to sick topic,
well..even if really wan sick,
pls...i wan flu,i dunwan cough~
or maybe,added a sexy voice?
yeah,will do~
or maybe im havin homesick?
but i at home ed ~
so~?
blurrr...
or i misses sum1 too much?
uh?erm.....well......no comment..~

anyway,dats all for now..
really tired...

*tiring+outta time+sick to think that am i missing u..*
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers