【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

let me feel the pain.

previous i met sum1
who i trust i really fall deep in love with him
jz for a sudden,
i love him till i couldnt even imagine..

1stly we are sweet
becos of my matter,
i the one who said break...

frens asked me to accept the fact he left me..
even i wanted to get back..
i said i miss him even more..
i tried my best to forget him
but i jz couldnt
tears always drop cos of him..

finally passed so long..
i tot i can finally gv up..
and tot i can find a better 1 ..
he the best for me..
but im not the best for him..
i cant even find sum1 dat i will love more than i love him..
he the sweetest guy i met and he d greatest guy who take care me so.
but at the end
becos of me i gave up
i was a fool to gv up on this good relationship
they said is fate,i must accept..
i always think
why cant i jz hav one ?

and now he had someone..
which i guess is better than me
i feel so fool cs letting away
but its fate as wat i told jz now..
feel so hurt when noe he had sum1..
the feeling makes me so suffer and tears drop again..
the feeling dat i dunwan,appears again.
suffer again
who else i can sharE?
how to let him noe how i feel?
i dun think i have the chance to let him noe how much i love him..
everything end rite when i the one who said break...
feel sorry for myself..

bless he always happy
dats wat i hope..
cos i do love him much..
even more...

they always said..
if the person u love happy,
even u nt with them
u still happy for them
and yeah
im happy for him
yet heart pain...

dearest..
i couldnt imagine i could love u so much
yet i let go cos of stupid..
feel so miss u every moment
finally u hav sum1
which makes me feel so suffer
cos im not the one beside u..
yes i admit im sad...
but i still go on with my life..
with the memories and love i kept for u..
i bring it along the journey i walked through..
i love u..
dearest..
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers