【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

tiring and sleepy

today will be the 2nd day i skip my class``
because of wanna take care my sis and her baby,
i willing to skip class and take care her..
cos even i go class,my heart still at home,
miss my baby and worry my sis``
but tmr sure go for class,cant skip ed,if nt i cant catch up

been busy around for baby stuff``
yesterday went kl for baby things and klcc``
den rush bek klang..
along with bro in law..
chloe called me and chat with me`
did talk about him..
she got ask him about us,but he told her i said break..
when she ask why,he didnt reply..
lol...i told chloe i regret for asking to break up,but he already dunno..

i still miss him everyday..
jz dun let myself to think so much cos sked i will cry again..
dunno when only i can stop it..
but..jz...dunno...
i still nid go on my life without him...
17 days with him jz like forever,
make me cant dun have him..
but now,i already dun have him beside me...
my loved 1..
lol...

anyway,so tiring!
everyday wake up early..
=_=,sleep early wake up early,
since when im so guai?
lol``
dats all for today lar..

oh~before dat~
i love my sis baby so much!
she cheer my day ~
lol~
my cute lil neice,ber yi love u so~

miss the special 1,
love the special him,
may u really happy,
though the day without me=)
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers