【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

my previous ns life``2007

i found back all my ns pics when i log in one of my webpage``
lols``

lets share sum of my stupid look when i was in ns``lets compare before and now..=)
playing medical stuff at medik with the doctor..lol``shes a great medic``what the thing im taking=_=?
me,michael,chloe...007=_=

kayak``where am i lookin i dunno``the girl who face different side not me=_=
kim,me,chloe,michele``ugly me and Siew a.k.a orang utan(me and chloe named him xD)
me and Ah lun a.k.a Jay chou(all of us named him =_=)
our performance for penghayatan sajak,or...whatever...get 1st prize xD!
Alien and me..now he call himself as Kerrick...whatever!he still alien for all of us`` xD


chloe and tifanny``both cute lady=)
this was the performance we perform at Open day``
stupid me and michael..my secondary schoolmate and we suprisingly sent to same camp=)
Partner when performing a.k.a triple K...Triple K vs Triple L``always quarrel both of us=_=


What a disgust couple=_=Siew and ketua pelatih


there still a lot more to share,but this is the most memorable 1..lol``i miss them so much``when can i meet them again?miss the life at ns though its suffering..miss u guys so much!take care=)

0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers