【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

jz cant forget it...

tears dropping for 6 days``
couldn't lie myself to not missing you..
my mind fill all of you..
missing someone are so hard
especially when i cant tell him i miss him much..



its hard for me to stop loving you..
although everything end..
but i just cant stop myself to end it..
what i said sure burden you..
but sorry
i couldn't stop it cos i love u so..
the greatest guy i ever met..
the guy who i couldn't expect what he goin to do next..
makes me so in love wit him..

everything end right here..
but i dunwan so...
may miracle happens one day...

i
miss you so....

*tears dropping*
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers