【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Great news for this week

finally,i passed my driving test..
were worried for so long and finally i get it..
get to know more new frens also,will miss them=)

anyway,today sis will goin to admit hospital for deliver``
baby goin to be born..
midnite she smsed me and told me she cant sleep..
im worried tat time,and cant sleep also..
so i stand and pray infront of the kuan yin,help me bless her..
dat time my tears drop again..
cos i so worry..
she and baby must be healthy!

these few days cried a lot
make me feel so tired..
like jz now..
the nervous and excitment when taking the driving test,nobody i can share...
except those ppl who are also taking the test..
when i get the result..
i wanted to call sum1 to share
but who else?
i called mum,but she were busy
she jz said "oh,congratulations"
i feel like...haihs...jz feel so sad even i get the result..
although jz a simple thing
but i wanted to share to who i love and care..
but,nobody really do..
nobody call me and ask me..
lol,so silly..

anyway,thats for today..
wat happen on the test kinda lots of stories to tell..
but guess...
nobody wanted to know...

bless my sis n baby~

miss who i miss...

love who i love...

still the same...

*sad yet happy at the same time*
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers