【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

headache

yesterday wasn't bad for me at all..
so far im still enjoying everyday..
yet suffering the pain..

yesterday night went to have dinner with family with my uncle and grandpa
then we went to grandpa's house ..
the moment we all enjoying cos dad n uncle were gamble and they both are so funny..
while i help them to pour "old parr" to them
they gv me tips for dat but i reject xD
while my cousin brother help them to gv the card,
he get 1 dollar for each games,well,i guess he earn more than the two ppl who gambling..
i took dad glass and drink..the smell are so...yucky!so bitter =_=
luckily im not drunk xD
im not alcoholic =D

aunt,mum and sis were playing mahjong,well we call as "jiap kut"..
den i went and watch tv ...
they played until 1am oni we back..
when back...
my sis told us our house car got crashed...
not very serious but the ppl ran away..
my sis couldnt see the plat number so we also forget it cos kinda small matter..

tonight dun have babygirl at home..
kinda miss her so much..
our house area got deepavali eve,so we worried she got scared cos of the fire cracker,
so my mum asked my sis to bring her back their home..
i can smell her smells every moment..
too miss her i guess...
love my baby girl so much..


at night,i tot i might be tired and will sleep on the spot..
but i keep lay on the bed
my mind cant stop thinking other things...
i tried to stop but jz couldn't
i wanted to find any1 who i trust to share with me but i jz cant..
im stucked in the middle..
一直在想我是否该这样做?
如果我停,事情就不会坏下去。。
可是如果不停,我好怕意外。。
到时,阻止不了了。。
如果我停了,我害怕我会后悔。。
可是我不想做坏人。。
我该怎么办?
原本决定好了,要停。。
可是突然的,又变了。。
wat shud i do?
好难抉择。。。
痛苦着。。
还是我该见步就步。。?
唉。。。。

hope i can get the answer soon...

simple yet not simple enough..

*headache,feeling so nt well..*
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers