【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Lifeless

well..
in cc again..
house internet cant use now
my lappie havent fix yet..
such a lifeless when i cant even online at kl..
waste my money to cum cc and on
bt wat to do,
miss my frens in here..
xD

nothing much on the few days..
holiday seems normal for me..
didnt spend much on goin out..

today jz spend my time at college..
yesterday night is damn hot until i cant sleep,damn!
whole nite!
when go college oni keep yawning..
den when having my break at clubhouse,
keep having funny conversation with my classmate..
when after class at 3 30pm..
cum bek home and read book den sleep..
until 7 sumthing...faster wake to go and bath,cos toilet lamp spoiled,i sked dark in toilet so fast go take bath..nvr bath so fast b4,damn!my hair also dunno clean or nt..aiks!
but i still smells nice xD
well,cos use a lot of shower gel xD

wats my mood?
well...
dunno how to describe
finally i settled sumthing which bother for me 2 night.
but,heart seems so ....wat to describe?
wat i did makes me cant sleep at night also..
seems regret but cant even said as regret..
jz...i dun hope things will happen like dat..
but if i dun settle it,i will feel im so....arghh!!
maybe im the one who yat xiong cheng yun lar..
dats why other ppl dun feel anything but i keep feel so moody..
in common way,im doing the right thing...
but in my own,im hurting myself...

example
when i wanted to sleep jz now,
im tired but cant sleep
but i feel myself so soulless..
i cant even close my eye ..
my mind keep filling a lot of question marks..
keep feeling im so cold so quiet around me..
for so sudden my heart pain again..
well,maybe my sickness maybe im ....
not thinking too much,but i tried to stop,jz couldnt..

i jz want a safe place to rest in peace..
but...
argghh..things always wont happen wat i want..
i lost sumthing again...

if i ever have a chance to change the things..
i will change everything..

if i ever have to chance to hold u tight again
i will never ever let u go..

if i ever have a chance to chance myself..
i will try my best to let myself be happy...

if things can same like my "if"..
i guess dat was when im dreaming...

For you...
u seems so good when u taking care of me..
i feel so glad when i having u ...
feel u belongs to me for dat moment..
but when we say goodbye,
seems u went to a far far place..
makes me cant feel you..
i hope things can happen differently so dat i will get the warm moment from u every moment..
but...i couldnt be so selfish....
i still need to let go even i dunwan...
cos i really dunwan to .......
well...
im still thanks to u..
for makes me feel im the sweetest girl for dat moment..
u seems really know me well..
but u wil never know wat im thinkin and how i feel now..
thanks...
started from now i live like the previous me..
simple simple so simple...
simple but not easy for me..
if i have the chance,
i will hope dat i still can have the sweet moment,at least dat is when im happy and comfortable..
a feeling dat ppl hold u carefully in their hands..so.........wordless....
thanks...

dun ask me wat happen,
cos i cant even say it out...
when im still confusing..
when im trying to hide my secret..

*a day which im started to live on my own again*
*without anyone by myself*
*nobody knows wat im thinking started from now*


0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers