【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

yesterday n today``

gosh``
so tiring!
since from yesterday till today
i drop into a very busy moment >.<"not realli veri busy lar,but for me,very tired =P
from yesterday mornin,go help sis clean her house,used 2 to 3 hours to clean the whole house,den back home,sleep =X
nite,suddenly Lucas called me and ask me to go for Alan,s party,for wat i dunno..
den i jz follow...

go to Genting Klang fetch Kenji and Jimmy,den go sungai long find Alan house
Ah Yee keep go to the wrong way..T.T
when reach there,i help them to fry the nuggets..they said"luckily u came lilian,if nt we all sure kenot eat ed..",haha..jz a nuggets also nid so serious..but so touching they said so =P
den oni i realized dat actually is Alan's farewell party,he told me he goin to Australia to married >.<",actually is go work..
we all spend our time in eating steamboat and jokking..den they started to gamble..lol,i jz sit at there and watch..
when i start gamble,i keep win,when win until enuf,cabut xD!they all scold me =P

at the meant time,sum1 makes me feel so upset a lil bit,cos "sumthing",aihs,dunwan to mention cos feel so angry about it. anyway,i jz can say,i hate ppl misunderstand me..im nt that kind of girl!ish!

back to topic...
when im rushin bek,Lucas n Shinyew fetch me bek purposely and den go bek kl find them again..felt sorry to them..
today mornin wake,kena scold by mum...for...dunno wat reason...den go learn drive car again xD
bek home,clean room>.<"
until now...so tired!
although cleaning room,but my heart feel so pain,for no reason...maybe sumthing bothering me,while i jz dunwan to think about it..hmm...nah,dun care about it.

anyway,the end of ytd and today story~body itchy!ish~ sensitive to the dirts..argh!
shortcut for tis two days...cincai type to express my feelin>.<"sorry if i bothering =P

*scratching my hands*
2 comments:

sorry i dont meant anything...
suppose wana sms u to apologize but hp out of credit XD

reli sorry to make u think the other way round....
paiseh....


lol
forget it.
nothin much to apologize for that.
we're just misunderstanding for that.
=)


ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers