【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

graduation photo xD

guess what! i found bek my graduation photo for secondary school~my best mate in 5Dedikasi!i miss them so damn much! xD!

omg!i miss them much~especially the girl who i spend my 5 years moment no matter at school even free time,Khoo Mei Shien..lol...we used to be very best mate in the past few years,but now..lols...seperate ed..guess she are living alright~
aww!they are also the best malay in my life,cos they are so frendly and best...argh~best lar~haha``
miss u guys so much! hopefully,1 day we met,we will still rmb each other and say "hi" =)miss u guys!!!
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers