【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡
i wait this day for so long,finally it came,lol
i finish my last assignment proudly.
at 1st im so worried dat i couldnt made it on time and finish it with the idea i had
and the 1st step dat Karen done,continue with mine.
lol,and we created a last and proudly assignment.

so relaxing and free
for this sem,
i spend much free time at the 1st
and the end,i get into troubles
cos work for last minutes

dat moment are really hard and difficult
facing a lot of problems
but i get to handle all
and maybe some i tried to avoid or face
but at last
i made it!

feel so happy
finally i can have a relaxing moment
a moment without thinking my assignment
ahh~
lols!

with a relaxing mood
i can go back klang..
lol.

exam coming,
wish me good luck =D

mwahs!
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers