【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

confusing+suffering moment.

suddenly i realized sumthing again
which i feel like i got cheated by sum1 again
i not sure why suddenly have the feeling
but i can sure dat,im believing something which doesnt exist

what people talks to me
i noe i shouldn't trust so much
yet i still hope it can be real

yeah,human are selfish
not fair enough even when u make a decision

things ask me to wait to happen
but things ask me make it to happen
im stuck in this both.
whether i should wait or shouldn't

i'm confused with that.

Should i wait something which is 50 50
which is don't know whether will it b mine.

i hope that i can wait
but i scared
things happen so sudden
in this moment,u will feel like u r so confidence that im yours
but in the next second or minute,it might change
i might not yours.
i can wait,but time dont wait
sooner i cant wait
if i found out that the things doesnt worth for me to wait
now i dont know is it worth for me
thats why i wanted to wait and know the answer.
the answer is u the one who create
you havent make it clear
you making me suffer.

hope things will happen as what i want
i think so do u
maybe u dont think so

but if we are the same
i guess you know what i meant.

decide. clear. make it.
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers