【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡
wonderful day~
why?
cos pass up two assignment,woohoo!
heart still feel like so...guilty,cos of the assignment
but,dun care le lar,guilty also pass up edi
xD
hopefully cliff dun mind my stupid work.

aw!finally going to end the war,
but still in the war,
cos havent friday
augustine assignment,awww!
im dying in that assignment!
bullshyt

wonder why,
alot ask me did i go bar celona
yeah,i join bar celona group
but doesnt mean i always go clubbing 1=.=
but still,my heart feel wanna go club~
chloe!im waiting u!to go clubbing wit me,awwww!
i miss her so much!
how long i nvr met my klang frens?
wuwu!
i miss my ling,chloe,xiaolong!
miss them lots!
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers