【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡
guess wut?
theee timme noowwww areeee 6.30am atttt thheee mooorrrrrnniinnggg~
annd~i din sleep for whole nite~
yeah!
break my record once again

xD
nothin much to do,
jz spend my time on talkin on the phone with sum1
who are nice^^
secret =p

jz went to pc fair jz now,argh,shud say yesterday,cos past 12 edi xD
damn!a lot of ppl,and so jam!
but get to got sum people number xD
although jz a promoter,xD
new break through for me xD
haha,,SS-ing(syok sendiri)

and den watch "the mummy"
wooo,my neck jz damn pain,cos we sit infront second row,aiks!
but agree dat,the movie are really nice~
enjoy on dat much~

by the way,
a day end with a sweet feeling
i could sleep tight this mornin^^

luv to the one i luv
hate to the one i hate
miss to the one i miss
=)
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers