【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

stressing day

finally,i cried.
cos of?
pressure?
ya,i giving myself pressure
for wat?
cos im totally fed up

Whatever i hope for always turns different
how many times i cried for today?
3 times..
watched sad drama,to make myself cry

pressure alot cos of assignment
pressure cos missing my family
pressure cos of frens
pressure cos of love
pressure cos of myself

assignment,i already tried my best to do it
i din gv myself pressure on that,
but the time getting near,my mind getting blank.
feel like im goin to repeat for my subject,
but if i repeat,wat my parent act?
surely they sad.
i tried my best to do whatever i can,
this the only promise i made for them

i noe i spending much on kl here
but what to do?
the money are not enough for me to spend in here
damn PTPTn havent get yet..
im jz stuck and din eat for whole day
and my family tot i spend much on those thing which not worth
not i wanted to spend,i already 1 day eat 1 meal edi,save much as i could,but still,not enuf!!
not blaming any1,but at kl,how to save?!
im fed up of money!

frens,dunno whether is them the one who gv me pressure or im giving myself pressure..
im tired! said listen to wat i say,did u all really care wat i say and wat i think?
at the bek stab me said i emotional.
if i emo awhile also cannot,den seriously,who is LEE LI LIAN?!!?!?
im born to be who i am!
i noe i couldnt act like dat when at outside,
but can i have my own personal moment to be who i am?!?!!?!?
shyt!

love!?dUH!!fukin hate dat now.
always getting into the wrong things
when i tot it cums to the right thing
always become the opposite..
jz like the stupid damn ex,
wat the hell u thinking
u always tot u are so damn true to me,
but u lied for me and i realized it now~
am im dumb enuf?!
shyt!

tot can luv him,can b wit him,but wat the hell
if u dun luv me,stop making humor around!
im sensitive and stop doin so,making me sad at the end!
love?SUX!!!

myself???DAMN!
im totally useless!
a lil bit then cry
a lil bit pressure
a lil bit emo
when can i be better?
when can i stop facing this kind of stupid useless damn troubles!!!!!
seriously,im TIRED!!!!!

argggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fed up!
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers