【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

080808

wee,12 50am in the midnite
today already 080808
china olympic~i support u!
kaka~
a special day,080808,with a simple me
although now just midnite,but i jz feel that today wont be happen any special thing to me.
cos why?
my six sense are chun!
haha~
feel like 080808 is a veri special day,8 is chinese ppl lucky number
and 3 08 is jz so nice
i rmb i had a great moment on 060606,which is celebrating my bday with my ex and my frens at sunway lagoon,the nice moment...and 070707~nothing special,cos nothin make me feel i should rmb.
today is 080808,guess wut?nothing happen!haha!

oh ya,sumthing special,which is,I NEED RUSH FOR MY ASSIGNMENT~AND HELL,I HAVENT DONE YET!SHYT!haha
although can pass up on next next week,but still,nid rush also...i still relaxin here,cos jz bek yamcha with fren
huhu!

anyway,still feeling like so quiet here.
although got people who sms and chat with me
but still,the people i want,not appear yet.
aiks...
kinda boring~
anyway,life still go on
saja nak express my lame feeling here

nite to all =)
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers