【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

suprises

Yesterday went to TS with frens, and i met Dylan(i think shud be spell in this way). He was my primary schoolmate,which until secondary but we never talk. i remembered him when i saw u last 2 weeks, dat time just passed by, i tot he was smiling with his frens,nevermind then. Yesterday, met him once again,lols,this time can sure he remember me,lols. cos he smile wit me and so do i. After that he came and say hi to me and Lucas,intro himself. Only i noe he got a name called Dylan. He forgot my name but remember who am i,omg! he will still rmb me,lols~suprised! we talk and talk,he din change a lot,i think so do i,cos he still can recognize me,lols~after dat,Rex n Chris came,only they talked wit me..lols,i will nvr realize dat i still will meet them and talk to them,suprise day... anyway,may all of them success in their career... getting handsome btw xD..look smart them.
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers