【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

``Lookout ``

just now went to Lookout with my frens,really enjoyed just now. I finally got my dream cum true,although jz went for night view, but tis is the thing i hope for so long. so nice so enjoyed!rmb tis moment always!lols~
A view which is whole kl~luv tis so much!nice~klcc,kl tower,lols~nice~

Shinyew,Lucas,(forgot her name xD),Rebecca and me^^new fren which joined us,but really cant rmb her name xD

Thanks to them who go wit, cos enjoy jz now. Especially when playing UNO,damn enjoy and funny!lols~

nite getting late here,gotta sleep d~nites!mwahs~
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers