【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

sorry for those i felt sorry

sorry to Shinyew and Lucas,i nvr meant to run away just now.
but,i really feel so stress..
the feeling really hard to describe.
i noe u all are worry me and take care me,but i really stucked.
i listen what u all told me,listen all ur suggestion,i done and follow watever u all says.
but,i really stucked cos i dunno whats next.
just i nid a support,which different..
i dunno wat n how and why
jz,i couldnt say it by mouth,couldnt express it.

Shinyew,im sorry,i noe wat u done is for me,
u dunwan i look down,i noe it.
sorry for just now,cos i cried infront of u
and ask u get lost,i nvr meant to be so rude.
sorry,i noe u wont saw wat i wrote here,
but i really sincere,to say sorry.
hope u wont mind.
i said i wont make u disappointed,
i scare,i will.
im sorry,i dunno what kind of support i shud want from,
i dunno wat shud i talk except the things,
i dunno wat to do next,
i dunno.
you taught me everything,support me,
i can feel that.

Stephen,i never meant to be so emo.
but i duno how shud i change..
wat shud i do..
what u told me on sunday,i listen and i cried.
cos wat u say really deep into my heart,
i never admit wat ppl say,tis time,i admit.
i really stucked.

Lucas,sorry for just now.
i noe u just want to help me,
want to see im success.
but i jz pull u off just now,
cos im selfish wanna be alone.
i noe u follow me my behind,
i noe u dunwan gv me stress,
i can feel wat u done,
i appreciate it,
but....
i realli stucked...
thx for ur msg and caring between this period,
when the 1st i started to noe u,
until now,u always support and cheer me up.
u n Shinyew always support me,i noe it,
i appreicate it.
realli..
but,im stucked rite here.

Alan,wat u taught me jz now,
i realli get into it.
when i heard u say,
"the 1st time i saw u,u got the power of "GO FOR IT!!",
but now,the person i saw,is finding excuse to get away,trying to avoid wat happening.."
my heart pain,cos im making u all disappointed.
i nvr meant to b so useless.

i feel im so useless,
cos said wanna gv my family a better life,
cos they are the most important for me in my life.
if dun have them,i will nvr be so stubborn,
and u all wont have the chance to noe me.
dats why i shud go for it,but i jz noe how to say,
nvr take action.
now i already half way,not half way,is goin into the success,but i stucked.
cos i giving myself tension.
im panic.
i dunwan to waste time,but i dunno wat to do.
realli stucked.


i wanted to be like those people who success,
they can,why i cant?
but,i dunno why i will stucked here.


Pa,Mummy,jie,gor,
ur lil girl so stress and miss u all so much.
i really hope to get away from crowd and bek to klang to avoid wat happen to me.
i miss u all so much cos i long time nvr saw u all..
but,pls,the thing im doing now,
u all must trust me,becos the thing i do,is for u all..
i dunwan to see u all hard anymore.
pls,1 day when u all found out,do listen and trust wat im doing now.
i use my 101% me,dat i am clear enuf of wat im doing.
pls,trust me...
ur lil girl want to let u all have a better life...
im hurt when see u all quarrel becos lil problem...
trust me...

i nid hug from sum1...
who realli noe wat i feel although i din tell...
who will it be?


im stucked.......
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers