【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Poor days

start from today
i need to ngai roti edi``
why?cos....
POKKAI EDI!
damn!
stay at kl really spend me alot.
last ew days only get money from family,
now pokkai edi``
shyt!
still need wait till monday only can go back klang,
no money to go back,how!?
shyt!

damn hate poor life,
no money,wat also cannot do...
now oni i realized

"MONEY IS NT EVERYTHING,EVERYTHING IS MONEEYYYY!!!"
wat u do also need money...
when u sleep also money,why?
cos u nid use fan n aircond only u can sleep!
then the electricity cost u 9 9~
damn!
how am i going to stop this kind of life?~~~
i need money!!!
lots of lots of money~~~

money money money

from now on
bangun pagi,makan roti,
lunch,roti,
dinner,roti~
wahlao~
type also scare edi``

haiihs,what to do,kl life~
no money,hard to survive..

*makan-ing*
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers