【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Quiet me

Quiet me``

Since when I started so quiet?

Lols,I also dunno why.

Since,last time started I feel stress?

Since last few weeks?

Everytime when my frens saw me,

Sure said I look so tired,ask me why..

Lols,am I really so tiring?

I just noe I keep rush for here and thr,and I really change .

When ppl ask me why so quiet,I dun feel im quiet.

But today, finally I realized,I really become quiet.

Compare with before, I was a crazy girl and fooling around with my frens.

Dats why they will feel weird cos I din play anymore.

Is it this is the progress of being mature?

Am I getting weird?

As my fren said,Gemini are always mysterious, always cant catch wat we think.

I admit that,but am I so quiet recently?

Why everytime,they can saw I feel fan,feel stress or even sad?

My emotion too easy to let ppl found out,I cant let ppl saw dat.

I shud keep it,but maybe,I really cant keep it nicely.

Im tired..im disappointed…im stress… im….exhausted….

This is wat I wanna tell u all, dun feel weird with my change, cos I also dunno why will become like tis,maybe…cos im too stress and tired…dun worry,lilian will still be here,jz let lilian quiet for a lil while,she will get bek the cheerful her..dun ask me question,cos I dunno why am I already avoiding crowd,but I still me…I jz cant control my body,to get away from crowd…

Im stress and tired….wat I need now?just a person who really can concern and support what im doing.. I lost control of my body…im exhausted…really exhausted..when will I be fall down?but hope when the time I really fall down,I just nid a hand,from a person,who I willing to let him pull me up,and let me continue walk. Just…im exhausted…

0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers