【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

sunday at kl,without family

WAKE ME UP!!

Argh,wat time now?midnite 2.31am..

Guess wat~I haven’t sleep!

Why?COS OF ASSIGNMENT!

Lols,tis is the payback dat dunwan do earlier and rush at the last minutes.

Sleepy~but wat to do,I nid to do finish,cos Tuesday will be the presentation~

Argh!so long nvr present,shud practice…

Back to dat..

Shyt!my report haven’t done yet,label haven’t do yet,cd haven’t burn yet,omg!

Wat did I do last few days??dreaming!?i shud done but why feel like still a lot haven’t do yet?!

Urgh!damn!

Today as usual,Sunday,1st time at kl din go bek,early morning,Knoisaf call me ask me go TS,sure I dunwan put him aeroplane,so jz go…

Reached at 1pm sumthing,eat n chat,duh~and buy my shoes^^yeah!happi for dat..

AHEM,back to the main topic…

Finally met him,hmm,no diff wit pic,but looks cute,lols…me?totally diff wit pic,I guess he regret,lols~

After 4pm,I bek to wangsa maju,damn tired already,bek~sleep for sure!until 6 sumthing,gotta wake up for dinner…blur me walking go TBR wit penny,blur me chit chat with penny,blur me eating 2 pieces of roti telur..blur me,say wrong things,make penny laughed at me=.=(I shud said raining,but I said to blood,liu xue)urgh!cum bek goyang goyang,cleaning room and house,duh duh duh~as usual,online and chat with Kenneth in frenster. Den?bath at 11pm,omg!so damn cold! Suddenly,Lucas called,ask go Steven Corner yamcha,dunwan to reject again(cos actually today I shud go eat breakfast n watch movie wit them,but lied to them dunwan go cos feeling nt well,actually no mood cos yesterday),when to thr,as usual~they whole group(frenly group),talk while play,me?diam diam,cos ntn to say…and they told me they went TS today also,argh!dun hv chance to meet them,lols~anyway,past already,let them noe I lied to them,shhh!luckily din scold me xD

Argh,damn!the more I saw Lucas’s iPhone,the more I want it!rm1700,wat the!!damn expensive!my school fees for 1 semester,omg! Rich ppl huh!?i wan dat! Take cum n use,tak tau guna!lols…dumb me,but still luv it!mwahs,luv iPhone!

Cum bek at 1am,yawns~feel sleepy,but wat!?assignment haven’t finish yet,wahahaha*lame*…

But wat to do,nid to do it nicely and present nicely so dat I can pass^^good luck for myself~

But…*yawns*,argh!sleepy!!!fine!continue,cannot sleep unless I finish it!gambateh!

Oh ya,last thing,as usual~lols,how mani times I said tis edi?nah,dun care``

At last,knoisaf still same as the other guy I met,gone after met me,I knew it and told him edi,but he wan to see me,so,I wont b sad,cos I already knew tis will happen…everything ends between me n him,lols..anyway,wish him luck also,although…..lols,whatever~

Okays,finish today journey,continue my assignment,and await tmr story~ooppss,shud say today story,cos already midnite>.<”

Nite to every1,mwahs…miss whoever I miss~especially my family~mum dad,jie,miss u all!!!!!mwahs,kisses for them~ xD

0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers