【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡
Here my Assignment and my today xD

My cd label^^1st time make it,so damn nervous for tis assignment,so stress cos nid veri detail~argh!but at last i made it~happi when see tis final^^lols!
The assignment after i done yesterday and took it xD,sooo simple yet meaningful =3

Woohoo~after present,class photo!yes!i like tis moment damn much!they are such a great fren n group xDmwahs~
heh,the time i present,look sux huh?but Ms.Yarshi said good presentation*shyshy*,dat time i was singing the song "graduation",cos i forgot wat i wanna present,so jz hum it~LMAO!the others was yelling,lols,damn shy! but i did a great job(calming myself down)



weee wee wee,luv tis~Juliat n Sok Ching cum and visit us~miss them so much!mwahs,nice photo taken by Edward xD




My Cd cover,lols~luv tis so much,cos realli meaningful song for me...make me rmb the moment i had at secondary school..sry dat my wallpaper spoiled(but i like tis wallpaper,enuf EMO~WOOHOO)
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers