【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Estebel``

Dat day went out tea with Lucas,Steven,Shinyew. they shared a lot stuff with me and really appreciate what they taught me. After when wanna come back cos kinda late, suddenly Lucas called me and gv me two things. When i saw it,i really suprised~cos its a product which is they told me before. Estebel,luv tis name so much. Although the product,i not realli noe about it, but... really like tis so much~ appreciate and really thanks to Lucas cos he gave me tis. And of course. Appreciate Shinyew cause he shared a lot to me. He always take care me as a fren,really thanks to him. If not i will not be so tough as now.

Eye n lips moisturizing gel n energizing water.


Energizing Water.nice smell nice works~kaka!luv tis so much!Tried it and kinda useful,cos make me more clear and not sleepy when in class,nowadays,keep bring to class or even before go for class,i will used it. smells nice!


Eye n lips moisturizing Gel,my lips getting moisturize~so smooth~kiss me xD,haha~!jokking!
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers