【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

FRUSTRATED SATURDAY!!!!

Today is the worst Saturday I had in kl..

I tot I will be have a peaceful Saturday without my family n jz stay at kl for my assignment..

Damn shyt it happen totally different!

I wake up in the early 10am(for me I guess still early,cos I slept at 4am),den I jz waiting my fren’s call to go out for sumthing. When about 11 sumthing,I cannot stand on it,so continue sleep,until 1pm sumthin wake,and after dat I do my things and as usual,online.din take any breakfast n lunch,cos tot maybe go out wit fren can go for lunch…

Fine,he called and told me 4pm will cum n fetch me,so I wait~and prepare for sure,sked later make ppl wait…I prepared,wash my hair,wash my clothes,make up(cos suddenly feel like make up,not hiao=.=),and perm my hair,cos too messy= =…wait n wait n wait,until 5pm,wat the hell,I wait for so long,haven’t cum yet,suddenly he call,and said he couldn cum n fetch me,SHYT!!i wait for so long…he said at nite cum,ok~tat time was 6pm,I went out dinner wit roommate,but wat the hell,no money!damn shyt…but still have my dinner,cos I wait for whole day n din eat,my stomach cannot stand on it anymore..

For sure,I still wearing my casual wear for whole day,n tot will go out at nite..when at nite,at 7 wait till 8pm,8pm wait till 9pm(starting to complaining),and 9pm wait to 10pm,finally,I couldn’t stand on it,and I bath n change my clothes,cos I already frustrated!!!wat the hell,I couldn imagine I can wait for whole day,end wit==…..he cum at 12am…and pass the thing to me…argh!summore,I call and ask whether he cum or nt,if nt,Im like idiot…I already an idiot,in 19 years,I always the person who wait ppl,wat the fuk!

Frus of waiting!!!!!

Fine,after met him and take my things,he said tmr wanna go bek klang n eat bah kut teh=.=,I tot I no nid go bek,but they ask,I jz promise n said will go… after dat,I started to do my assignment(cos I cant sleep yet,so hardworking xD),suddenly sis online,and started to complain about house matter…hell!i tot I can enjoy a week which dun hv to listen family matter,bt wat ?!shes complain about bro…I have ntn to say,jz let her complain,end up wit…I CRIED!!!!WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!COS WHEN I STRESS,and got a frustrated day,tot will end a day wit a good nice nite,but wat!?end wit I cried cos got hurt when listen wat my sis told me about family…wat shud I say?wat shud I do?i at kl,shud I rush bek and settle????i dun hv the ability! U noe I really hurt when noe it?????i couldn’t act dunno,cos THAT MY FAMILY!!!!!

End up I cried n found nobody I could complain with,even my roommate..who can I share?????im so stress n keep crying….wat shud I do?!!??!i jz wan a normal and peaceful Saturday! Why will it be different?end up wit a shyt day…

Why I wan to cry?!!??!why am I so weak?! Why am I such an idiot?!bullshyt!

No mood after chat wit sis,straight sms him n tell him im nt follow them tmr for the breakfast,cos nt feeling well(actually jz an excuse,cos I cried,I can guarantee my eye sure bengkak when tmr I wake up,damn embrassing!!)..luckily he din reply or even call,if nt he listen my voice,sure I will cried edi,nt becos of wat,jz becos when ppl concern,I cried more harder,wanna share but sked to mafan ppl…haihs,LEE LI LIAN,u such an idiot~

BAH!!!!FRUSTRATED!!!FINISH BLOGGING!SLEEP,NITE,NO SWEET DREAM!

0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers