【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Party time+expression of sadness

Yesterday i had a nice and fun party that held by my new frens. lols,a party which can make me make more new frens. the games they play really fun and drunk. but luckily,i din drunk,cos i din drink much xD

i like the time when i lay on the chair n look upon the sky,i saw a lil star,the oni star in the midnite,just let me when in the party,not i hardly to mix with them,but mayb cos as usual,im nt the famous or the prettiest,so i jz like the lil star,shining alone.

but i still did enjoyed,cos the feeling of party with frens,long time i nvr had it,and also cos i get to noe more new frens,although sum already met but sum are havent. glad to mix with them.

but still sumthing which makes me feel abit upset,why?lols,although in the blog,i also cant express out. cos the secret in my heart,which i hope to tell,but i noe i couldn't. becos if i show or express it,things will get worst,i dunwan the thing i get,will lost becos of my selfish. so,i gotta keep it,as the secret in my whole life time. Maybe 1 day i got the chance to tell,Maybe......

as wat they said,dun think,and action,but...this time i nid to say a "BUT",becos that not only my thing, but already include sum1 inside. I dare not to spoil everything i had and i dont dare to think, becos i scare it will end differently with i think, i dunwan it end, dont want stop,no the end for the thing i want, dats why, i will just stop thinking that and enjoy now. At least 1 day,when the time cums,i wont regret. I already lost the chance once, and i dunwan make it the second. even when i noe sumthing 1 day,but i will just keep it in my heart. "Dont worri",i told myself,just enjoy it.

Lols*sad smiles*,i should be talking about the party,end with my own desperation. dumb me. but just to express the feeling with a different way,a way which nobody noe my secret but still can read through my expression here. thats a better way,cos i dun hv any1 i can share, and dare not to share,cos i tried,and end with,lols,nothing. dats why,i express through here,nobody noes me,nobody will tell,nobody will noe what.
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers