【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Splendid's life

This post should be saying about the week after the prior post... I did mention from that week I'm going to have a regular moment ... guess what? It aren’t happening =p

Wednesday:
Called up babe as I feel like find her in her shop, ended up her not around, she asked me to call David for night outing… David reached my house at night, first we wanted to go Sri Melur(as I wished I can eat my favorite roti tissue over there,sooo yummy!), but we changed to other place at the end..while waiting for babe and Shun, both of us watch the Thomas Cup, I never interested on those sports match but on previous day, I watched Thomas Cup with dad in living room, till the second day watch with David.

Babe reached and talked about their trip to Taiwan, she asked me to follow but unfortunately I got commitment which I can't bare the ticket as well, moreover I have plan with sis to go Taiwan on November.

Babe talked about David's admirer, as I don’t know who the admirer, should say, admirers~ they talked and I gave that opinion to David to handle the ladies, but then in my head, "what the hell are you thinking about? consulting people while u just ruined your relationship every single time?" , yeah, I’m scolding myself... my habit that I always give people opinion, yet my own relationship happens differently.

Ended up seems David did accept what I've advised him.

Back home around 12am, as I got work on the second day same goes to David have to outstation...

Friday:

Took a day leave for interview at Kelana Jaya which introduced by my sister's fren... went over there, well, its always been questioning.. After the interview, off to KP to pay my phone bills and walk around... were thinking to find a gown but still failed.. back home late and went to bed, before i off to bed and meet my sweet dream, been talked with sister about our childhood, which the moment that we misses a lot and the places that we never went for long time... we laughed and till we fall asleep...

Saturday:

Wake up early as sister asked to go swim at MSC again... I'm really tired and moreover I don’t have goggles, when I tell sis about it, she says," so you don’t want swim lar?” I straight wake up and brush my teeth T.T ...

after had our breakfast, went and find the lil one first as we miss her badly… Then went to KP with sis to buy goggles, luckily I found those goggles with readings, then we off to MSC...

this time I am clever, I applied sun block to avoid sunburn again, and hide my whole body except head in the pool... clever isn’t it!? Feel so refreshing after swim went to KP to have our Popeye's lunch... reached home and take bath, guess what...

I got SUNBURN!!!

bahhh...~~

On the night, don’t feel like staying at home, so called up babe to go Maison with them... suddenly David called said they cancel the club plan and plan to go Asia Cafe... I then changed up, dueee to i got sunnburrrnnn, I can't wear my favorite singlet ... was wondering should I spare my dress as maybe they will change to club after drinks? still I din bring the spare....

I scolded David for not driving his newly Harrier as babe told me he bought a new car... some more dare complaint to me saying his regret of buying Harrier, which he wanted to buy BMW S series... grrrrrrr, talk about car... fire up my anger on that moment...


he went to fetch a girl, without doubts I thought of someone I don’t know for sure... ended up when we reached the girl house, the girl accidently open up the front door, as she thought nobody inside, which.... it was me... from that time, I realized is one of my face book friend - (I don’t plan to mentioned the name).

Well, not that I don’t have a good impression on her, as I don’t like people add me in face book or msn especially stranger, I already rejected her request for few times and delete but at last, I still accepted the request cause I can't stand on those notification and wonder why does she like to add even when I deleted the request~.

From that moment she in the car, she keep talked with David, so I keep quiet all the time as I was looking at the view outside, till David realized I'm quiet, he talked to me... when i was going to answer him, she interrupt. Every reply, she interrupted. Fine then, even when I was asking David some question, she replied... I was like... damn, I keep quiet then...

I found out that Asia Cafe really a lot people, and cant even find a parking, so we changed our location to Sunway Pyramid... few times we got seduced by the club "aroma"(sniff sniff) spread over Sunway Pyramid... we had our supper at the restaurant...

Babe knows what happened in the David's car as I told her earlier on... so when she saw the girl, she don’t have the good impression as well.. Even the others... 1st cos she speaks English among us, as Shun and Johnson n Chloe doesnt speaks English, 2nd, when i asking the others regarding my birthday party buddy list, she interrupt again. I was like "excuse me~ did i ask u? And you haven’t known the story and u simply give opinion??” but I never show out, yet babe realized I kind of pissed already... there are few times she really made me goes frustrated but I keep ask myself to be patience and patience...

David and babe thought of going to sing K, so I booked a room for 7 of us, then we off to Amp Square on 12am...



when we in the room, i started to insert songs to let it random play.. As when my song came, is the song I wanted to sing badly, and guess what happened... she sing as well... and goddamn, she doesn't know the sequence of the song lyrics, she simply sang... GOD knows how much I respect that song and she ruined it! Babe shut her ears as she felt irritated, cos she was in the middle of both of us... babe looked at me and both of us eye contact, so I stop singing, and let her finish the song, even worst, she stop as well... fine, she doesn’t know how to read mandarin, I totally understand about it, cos babe doesn't know mandarin as well, but at least, a RESPECT babe knows...her?? I continue the song after she put down, and she FOLLOWED!!!!

Can see how irritating and frustrating I am? From the 1st in the car I don’t have any good impression on her even since she doesn’t respect people... 2nd when we were having our supper, she done again, and in the karaoke room, she done it AGAIN! All over again and again! I never met this kind of person in life seriously... even I did, I guess they will stop it when they saw I'm pissed, but... she DIDN'T! She continues every single song!

Even when Chloe and babe sang; Chloe has a stunning voice, we all are really enchanted with her voice when she sang, but do you know, that there is always something imperfect ruined the beautiful of nature??? YES, she ruined it again... gosh, me, babe and Shun cant hold on... not that her voice imperfect, just that she loves to follow or some say interrupt, and singing something out of the box... which there are no such lyrics in the song, she can sing it out... imagine, there are two voices, same rythems, with different keys and different lyrics singing, and even, different feeling(which 1 full with feeling and another 1 without), would that be a noise pollutions? Gosh, I just keep telling myself to be patience...


It continues happened all night... till I give up and not singing... just lay on the sofa… There are few times they came over and ask me to drink beers... yet Chloe got drunk and started to be a lil bit of insane, but couldn't denied, she is cute and her voice are stunning...

Till almost reached 4am... even when we on our way back home, the girl just can't stop interrupt and comment whatever me and David talking about... till 1 part I can't hold on and I argued back.. She just love to twist and turn, that made my "volcano" burst! I kept the fire till when she reached her home...

David told me and babe he realized both of us eye contact and he worried there might something be happening... but my mind was, as if both of us will make things goes wrong but she wont? What does that mean? Still, I keep my mouth shut…

after David fetched babe and Johnson back, it was already 5 something in the early morning, David asked me to have breakfast at McD but I was too tired, ended up he bought it for himself from Drive-Thru...

Monday:
"He" msged me in the mid I was working, I was surprised to received his msg, he asked for a date for both of us, a night to spend only both of us, just like every time... secretly...

He came to my office and fetches me; my colleagues thought my bf but I explained he is just my fren. In the car, he just like the same, never stop making fool on me, and seeing I smile, he smile even brighter... He mentioned that I'm became chubbier, but he worried my health more...on the way, he only listened to me, on whatever I said... I was hyper talkative and tell him how I spend my weeks and what’s happening, he just listened and laughs...

it reminds me he used to said that to me,” I miss the way u talk and laughs... it never makes me bored.. Without your voice, felt kind of strange...”

We reached Mid Valley and found our parking, we heading to lift... without doubts, we hold each other's hand... should be saying, a habit of us, that we went out, we will hold each other hand, although we aren't couple. He looked at me and smile, I lay on his shoulder while waiting for lift...its been real long, we kept this unknown status for both of us, a stage that more than a friend, best friend?OR more than best friend, which we understand each other thinking till we are really closed... Whatever it is... I knew he had a gf, he knew my heart only drew, but physically, we missed each other, cos we been together for half year, the moment we used to have each other, eat, laughs, frens, argument and so on... he even said he will propose to me, which I knew that’s not going to happen, I still wish that he will keep going on with his current girl... as I'm not ready to fall for another while my heart stays someone more important.. We walked to Cinema, he let me choose the movie I want to watch but still I ask him to choose it... seems like he really meant what he said in the msg earlier on, mentioned he wanted to hug me tight, I can feel that while we searching for movie... he let me choose cos he know I don’t like to watch horror, he chose Iron Man 2 and Robin Hood... I said I wanted to watch Iron Man 2 badly, so he bought the ticket and we off to find restaurant for our dinner... We been discussed what shall we have for our dinner, from Japanese, food court and western food... i let him choose this time, ended up he follow what i want, shame to tell, but I never tell that Teppanyaki before.



Finished our dinner and we slowly off to cinema, while we on our way, we went to toilet... i waited him outside the toilet, suddenly he walked came and apply something on my hand, I’m got scared and felt disgust over the gel... only he asked me to apply it... at first i felt kinda irritating, till when I smell it... i smiled, "sooooo nice~my hand felt so refresh le~" He looked at me and smiled, "thats a sanitizer.. ", from that I keep put my hand on my face, smell the aroma of the sanitizer.. he said I’m silly, even I don’t want to hold the holder for the escalator... Went in the Cinema, from the start of the movie, till the end, he wont let go my hand or hug me... when I looked at him, he kissed my forehead... his nose rub over my forehead.. I smiled and continued watch the movie...



as for that movie, rate 6/10 as i don’t really feel excited over it... still IP MAN 2 are preferable...



He fetched me back to my office as I’m driving back .. we heading to different direction, as just like how it should happened, we are different direction and places to go... the part of memories stayed, but both of us never wish that to happen, never wish we are this kind of status... I drive in front, just like how I wanted to go before he does, cos I don’t want to feel left alone like how both of us used to be, he msged me in the mid, when there was the bifurcation for the road ... I saw it, but I don't wish to go back to the path, din want to spend more, feel even bad about it...



Maybe we should try out, to be letting go... of cos, there must be someone who start, I’m going to be the one... which like how he done to our relationship, when I was the one loved more than him, now its the turn, for me to really let go and pray for the best of him and his girl....



Wednesday:

After work, heading to Subang Neway with colleagues to have our birthday celebration for Crystal.. But she taking mc as she had her eye operation, so left few of us... in 1 week time I already went for sing K for twice, just like how it happened on steamboat... goshh, things happened twice....



Chee Ho were always making fool in the K room.. Which we enjoyed much and had our time, this is how working life is should be isn’t it I ask myself... work and social...


From duet to craziness songs, we sang and laughed... till Cathie said she wanted to go back take care her child, and she fetched me home as well... Got real tired but i sleep with warmest bed over... and doodoo, gift from "him", were embraced by me... in my mind, there were drew..... again he appeared in my dream.... but he with his girl...... wake up in the early morning, tears were on my cheek...



Saturday:

This time, me and my sis are clever enough, to wake up on 7am, went for swimming at 8.30 to 9.30am... =. = ... we're worried of sunburn after twice ... we went for the early session, ended up... a lot people! particularly kids who having swimming class... we swim for 1 hour then off to home ... get really tired, suddenly I watched TV show that Showdown 2010 going to have their show over KP, all the crew.. I wanted to go watch but nobody to go with... suddenly babe called up and said she wanted to go for a haircut... so i went out lunch with her... having our sizzling plate yee mee... goshh, i love it, i remembered when we're young, we always hang around KP and eat the favorite sizzling plate yee mee... then we head to Kelvin's shop, my hairstylist since last few years.. Finally babe get a nice haircut, nothing change but at least, look pretty =)



back home and get myself prepared to go over couz bachelor's party... i had my beer with uncle and bro talked to me re my party... ended up i sniffing cos been really confused on what i should do, mum then asked bro to fetch us go back as she doesnt hope ppl to saw im crying..



with frustrated and disappointment, I never tell them what I want the most, cos they for sure talk more, so I keep quiet and back to room and cried... I felt asleep afterall...



Sunday:

woke up with my eyes swollen... get myself prepared to go over couz morning session wedding ceremony... I looked dull, even when I take pics of my own while waiting for bride and groom's arrival, look so dull of me... mum wanted to continue what we stopped yesterday, but i dont wish to... after the ceremony, went home, wanted to sleep but thinking i havent decide what dress to wear for the night wedding dinner, and also my high heels spoiled..



Drove mum out to buy fruits and send my high heels to repair... finally, it look just nice~ back to arrogant~ awww! XD started to get myself prepare... been changing the dress from top to bottom, change between 2 dress, ended up I wear a gold jacket which look arrogant.... with the thickest make up i ever do..



Look nth different actually... huahuahuahua...



off to the restaurant... goshh, only my uncle the earliest, the bride and groom, the groom's mum(which mean my aunt)and also his siblings all are not around, me and my sis help them to arrange their table which they haven't even arrange yet.. till the groom's sis reached, we asked her to sit and be the receptionist, who ask her being so arrogant of showing off her dress, since u love to show, sit over there lar, everyone step in for sure look at you.. Even my couz's gf... people were busying around preparing the ceremony on the morning, she were playing face book, what the heck!?



Taking pics with the other cousin and had my liquor again... my couz all are really surprised when I mix Green Label with Sarsi...

they never drink liquor so they kinda suprised... maybe cos the Green Label are really heavy than the normal one i drink...

there are few times i cant hold on.. It is seriously heavy than what I had before...



Again, it being a splendid week.... plan and plans.... wont stop ... I love it indeed... although tiring... but I enjoyed... :)



So for this post... i spend for 1 week of creating this post... as i dont have much time to sit and blog... mix all up and longer post... eye pain eh? What to do, as "he" said, I’m talkative =p
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers