【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

ღSum up from Thursday to Sundayღ


As i MIA for around few days,
now i back to my mood of blogging after back from outside for my bill payment ...

Thursday:
it is 18th of March,
it should be special day if something never happened 5 months ago...
my previous post saying about is drew birthday,
well,
i kinda emo tho ...
it should be me the one to celebrate with him,
if.... we are still together ...
yet i feel happy for him,
cos i know she will give him something he wanted...
i wished him in my heart,
lotsa of words i wanted to tell,
but i keep it in my heart,
as the gift in between both of us in my heart ....
i know i should accept the facts that there is no more "both of us"..
but let me...
for this while...
i felt sorry for myself for this....

as for the same day,
it is the day i got into national services last 3 years..
planned up with buddies to have gathering on Thursday,
but only for Klang wira and wirawati,
due to we hardly to arrange a big gathering for all the ns one..

i reached home earlier and get myself to prepare...
wear real nice and msn with chloe,
she said she still in office,
so i messaged up SW told him that delay another half hour..
i shud be going out earlier ended up im wasting time facebook-ing...
when i reached there,
3 guys were waiting,
they said I'm late but at least im better among all the girls..
haha..
at last they came and we talked and enjoy,
captured pics before munyee go for her second round at Quattro with her sweetheart ...
then some wanted to go back early cos they tired..
The Wira and Wirawati

so ended up me,Chloe,SW and Derrick go for second round at D'Bamboo ..
we captured pics and had a very enjoyable night caused of Chloe were keep making fool on herself to make us laugh...
she is a cute one =)








Friday:
As i received calls from Ketty my colleague on Thursday about K session on friday,
i promised and said yes..
but on friday while working,
i dont feel like going due to i felt strange for no reason
and also im tired cos reached home late on last night...
last mins im still headache about whether want to go or not ..
till Chee Ho asked me to follow WH car to go as Crystal follow WH's car as well..
so i still go for it although im freaking tired...
reached Amp Square K box at Pyramid,

enjoyed my night with all the colleagues that i never get the chance to talk to them at office,
and some new outsider which are WH's fren...
as Chee Ho making fun around,
he bright up my night...
end our K session around 12 something,
i drive back my own with real tiring feeling....
Nice interior ...
Crystal and me =)
Night:
read her blog,
knowing that she made a happy birthday for him,
something he wanted..
i cried...
cried cos i'm happy for him ..
at least,
it worth that i cried....

Saturday:
on the night,
went to Opera with another group of new frens....
enjoyed much and met Darren there..
he told me Kenzo aren't coming,
so i was like,
boring~

i drink and drink...
as Weng kept asked me to drink ...
one glass comes along with another glass,
i goes more high...
Waitress gave us a free meal as she accidentally give us the wrong bottle plus our table got take away by other gang...
till i felt someone hit my head,
i look around when i thought nobody,
then i saw a familiar one...
its Kenzo..
he is the one who hit my head ...
im happy cos he came...
so i join Darren and Kenzo them and dance,
Kenzo: Ray din come lar,nobody dance that with u lar..
sarcastic him ...
till then babe called up saying she reached,
we all waited her until the club ends but she never come in...
only i know Opera were fulled so she back to her own Coco club..

then ride back .....
Weng the new fren ...
get my number and talked to me after i reached home..
W: r u sure u 21?
L: yeah,why? dont look so?if i never tell u im 21,how old u think i am?

W:
doesnt matter how old,but u giving me a feeling that.... u r independent type girl...
L: wow! thanks for saying me so... but good eh? it makes me no bf lor like that.. haha..
W: cant say so geh~ good ma independent~no point that rely on bf ....



ღas i being a bitch or even crazy one in the club, it doesnt even matter how ugly or insane i look, only matter how much i enjoy and release myself .. there is the place makes ME.......

Today Sunday:
as for today ...
sleep !! eat!! play!! and sleep...
goshhh,
the more i sleep the more tiring i am..
i found out something ....
im getting FAT!!
bloody HELL!!
gotta drink more tones...
gotta walk more...
gotta SLIM!
stop my yoga that long,
im still wondering whether i want to continue or not ..
as usual,
thinking this and that...
urgh!

Extra:
we contact back,
we talked just like how we talked previously..
he said he miss me badly..
but i dont know whether is a right things to talk to him...
he using that excuses said one of my fren going back hometown,
wont stay at kl anymore..
i was wondering,
should i go over and meet them ...
kinda confused.


ღlet it be....
let it flow ....

i know there is the things i should go on with when the time has reach ...
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers