【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

Is there will be a rainbow after storm?

after the post about how i hated on cryin in the night,
im now in the recovering zone ...

how to say?
Im letting go ....

After being upset for few days,
i wake myself up now...

Mr. Q found out something wrong on me,
been contact me for 2 days,
but i dont let any1 found me ..
i never reply never answer..
till ytd i replied..
he said since i love Drew so much,
why i nvr go for him like how i used to go for Mr.Q..
i told him,
"cos drew is stubborn than u,drew is special.."
i even told out,
i cried till i almost fainted...
yeah thats true...
he said,"lian,go for him,dont care whether he have gf or not,just go! i dont want u regret for the rest of your life cos u nvr try.."
"Q, fact shown,there the end of the road,thats the ending.....my only wish now,he could be happy with his girl"
Q know how much im regret,
he dont wan me to be upset,
but i cant promise,
all i can said," i try to ..."
There is regret for sure..
but time healing,
i finally accept the fact now...
the dream i been dreaming,
the smile that on my face,
the illusion,
the waiting,
all im awake now...
that the dream is not exist at all..
the smile is not one i can smile infront of him anymore..
he already got a better one...

On the day i found out he got gf,
i cried....
shut myself in the toilet,
listen to the song,
"keep you much longer" from Akon,
turn the volume to the max and cried as hard as i could,
and thats the worst i cried..
i can't stop,
the shower hit on my face,
i wont let myself know which is tears,
cos at least i wont feel the pain...
till i fall on the floor,
all i remember,
i sit on the floor n cry..
till got 1 moment,
there is a dark on my mind my eye..
i shut myself in bathroom for 1 hour,
when i get out,
went out with family,
and act like im happy,
laugh smile..
but my heart...
pain every beat..
goshh...
i wont ever forget how pain that is..

there might someday i will still blog about him..
but i will stop now...
i will try...
Understood the facts,
the star light i been dreaming,
is just only the illusion...
drew the star light,
yet he no longer shine on me..

Drew,
all i hope now,
you could be happy just like how you used to...
Lilian cant be the one who with you,
to spend the rest of your life,
but for the moment we been spent,
it always in my heart...
Drew,
once again...
I love you...................

R.I.P for DnB stories...........................................
1 comments:

i dunno how anymore...i've moved on..but why not u?


ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers