【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

From what you replied.

Im thank you for your reply,
i realized what is the fact from time to time,
i never wanted to accept it cause it hurtful,
but dont worry,
you still have ur own life,
so do I,
and you are right,
its gone far far away,
as far im happy being this,
then let me be,
cos someday,
i can get thru,
just the matter of time..
about ur fren who accidently viewed this,
thanks for him/her,
at least i got the last thing i understand about,
still something i learned,
and knew about.

about the smiling part,
yeah,
u r right,
but for im knowing what my heart feels now,
i couldn't smile like how i used to,
but i guess,
from what you said,
i will letting go and try to ...

dont worry,
as how many times u said,
im already accept the "i can't anymore" ...
so,
still the timing =)

Anyhow,
i guess thats it,
from what i wanted to say till what you said,
you told me the last words,
and yeah,
im happy about it,
thanks for dropby ...
and glad you are happy now,
thanks what im relief now...

take care too.

Still,
best wishes for you and ur girl .
=)
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers