【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

New Year Poppy night

so...
Happy New year !!
lols,
well,
i thought i will have a bad new year eve last night,
ended up i still have a good night ..
im satsified for that..

as usual,
i nid to work on the last day of 2009..
is the last day for us in 2009,
is also the last day for Jessie work in our company..
everything are are usual,
but i felt emo since the morning..
i think alot,
but still what i think more is about him..
i know that he work on hilton,
becos his fren mentioned in facebook,
which the hilton is nearby my office..
i guess the moment what i think more is about him..
but still i hope he have a good celebration..

till almost finish work,
i sent Jessie to the guard house and saying goodbye to her..
thx for her for all these while..
glad to met her thru this company..
and also,thx for her drawing as well =)
love it ...

back to home and saw my dad lying on bed..
my mum told me he is sick, becos of his leg..
i fetch him go to clinic ended up clinic closed..
i know daddy were real bad mood,
i felt that heart pain when seeing him so suffer yet i couldn't do anything
and he dunwan listen to what i said...

den finding plan for night,
find Andy and he said they goin Poppy,
i din tot i can go cos i been club alot this month,
but i still tried asked mum,
mum dun let cos said kl will have operasi..
i were kinda emo already...
and i tot asked again,
ended up i can..
but before i go out,
my dad were angry over my neice and find me to scold..
i were real hurt and i cried..
i must be stressing out for all these while,
and i cant stop crying...
but i still go out..
before i go out,i cried cos i see my dad alone at home sleeping..
and seeing he suffered for the pain...
i felt worried but i still went out...

reached club around 10pm...
and started to played and dance wait till countdown..
Ray scolded me said i cheated on him saying i din go..
but im glad to met back my crew..
till reach 12am,
everyone gone crazy..
goshhh,
the atmosphere were awesome!!
then i cant stop dancing...
and getting high and higher...
i felt soo much more happier when i could dance out all my soul,
and laugh like i nvr do..
with the crew,i could always enjoyed till the max...
i dont even drink much cos i can't...
but the atmosphere made me drunk,
i could non stop dancing and dancing...
my crew kept praising said im getting pro in dance..
im happy =)
even alot ppl looked at me and keep praising me..
lol,
but what i love the most...
the feeling that i dun even care who look at me,
and i be who i am~
real crazy night ever...

the night were real great..
and the 1st time i celebrate with frens and dat enjoy~
but whats my heart think of,
my family and him...
i cant say happy new year to them,
but my heart were thinking of them~
hereby to say,
happy new year to my family and my love one ..
i wont ever forget the night,
the night im enjoyed till the max..

a new year,
and im 21..
lol,
what an age,
gonna do much more better for this year..
for 2009,
lotsa things happened,
all that were really memorable,
i done the biggest mistakes,
i tried my braveness,
i regret what i lost,
but i learned what i gain..
in a year,
i deeply in love with two guys till im insane of them..
and in the same year,
i lost both of them..
all i hope,
they were real great and success in their life,
could be happier than me ...
i always love them in my heart,
especially...
drew,i always love you ..

a new year,new book,new chapter..
to everyone~
wish u all have a marvelous year in 2010~

1 comments:

WOO hOO~~~
SIAO ZHA BO!!~~ HAPPY NEW YEAR!!~~~~~~~ HAHAHAHAHAAA


ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers