【ღ Poizon's life ღ】
♂ღ♡ Feel me by this way ♂ღ♡

A morning to crap ....

wake up in this morning by a nagging call from dad..
mum went out but din close and lock d door,
and im the only one at home,
so just got wake by him keep nagging about mum and ask me to lock d door.
i was so frus yet i wake up,
and now...
im blogging..
i wonder why...?
i should have go to bed and continue be sleeping head...

now im home alone,
wonder what to eat and what to do..

and finally i done my hair..
rebonding =)
i dont know why i would suddenly feels like make rebonding,
i just think it on the other day,
and second day i made it..
well,
it cost me about more than 200 hundred on this hair,
seems changed i guess...
yet i love it,
cos...
SMOOTH!
looks a lil bit dumb because my forehead hair were too short,
looks young again,
haha~

well,
a lil bit of hungry,
gonna find smth to eat,later on go find someone breakfast or maybe dunwan to eat >.<"

then,
head to my facial appointment ..
den consult doctor for my sickness again @.@
every month have to visit doctor,
now i realized...
im WEAK ...................
0 comments:

ღPlaylist in my roomღ


Music>

ღPoizon's detailsღ

My photo
Nothing much to describe,but with this blog,u can know me more by my daily life blog post. Welcome whoever wanted to make friends (:

Followers